
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAYTON!!
Well I now have a three year old! It seems like only yesterday he was born. Anyway we had a family birthday party for him. Grandma Jill made him his Thomas the Train cake! He loved it and wouldn't leave it alone until we finally ate it. We had a bar-b-que with hamburger and hot dogs and all that jazz. Then we ate the cake which was sooo yummy, with ice cream of course. Payton was really spoiled!! He got way too much! He got Thomas stuff galore and a Cars chair and ball, plus coloring books, water gun that has colors, clothes, Cars game, tractor with spreader, books, and more! My family was all out in Oregon for a family reunion so he has yet to get Grandma Angie's gifts! Here are some pictures of him opening his presents, blowing out the candles, and getting spoiled! By the way, I love Payton's messy morning hair!





He wouldn't blow out the candles...Tod had to help him. He got a little shy, as usual!I also need to tell my husband Happy Birthday on Saturday the 16th! He will be 25! I love you honey!
1 comment:
What a fun Birthday!!! Love the cake.
Post a Comment