Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tia Jordyn Is Here!

Tia Jordyn Jenkins has arrived! Born July 18 to Ray and Joanna Jenkins, (Tod's brother) at 6:05 p.m. She weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces and was 18 inches long! She is just the cuttest little girl and we all love her so much already!

When we first saw her, Payton put on some hand sanitizer, came and sat by me and Tia, and said, "Let me hold her!" So he did, and every time I tried to help him, he would say, "No, MOM! Let me do it!" He is so cute with her, and since we left he keeps saying, "Let's go see baby Tia? and Ray? and Joanna? and Rufus?" (Rufus is their cat, which now resides outside!)


This is the cuttest picture of Carson in the bath, standing on the side, he kept doing it then he'd
slip! He is so cute with the bubbles! Payton kept splashing him with the bubbles, and Carson would just laugh and giggle!

1 comment:

Brady and Jenna said...

I can't believe how much Carson is changing, he looks like a different kid everytime I see him! CUTE