
I just have to tell everyone that my boys are growing up way too fast. Payton is talking so much, sometimes I wish he'd be quiet for a minute! (I guess that's mean to say.) Carson is crawling and pulling up on everything. He is so cute, but he wants me to hold him all day long. It's hard to get anything done lately. Anyway he has four teeth that have popped through! They are so cute, but he looks like a vampire! He has the bottom two and then the two eye teeth! It's cute! I tried to get a picture of Carson's teeth, but it didn't work so well. Here is also a picture of Payton with his trains, his new thing is Thomas and Friends! And a picture of the boys making a sand castle at Bear Lake earlier this month!



And speaking of vampires... I read all the "Twilight" series! I love them so much! That is probably why I haven't bloged in so long. I've been too busy reading. I'm normally not much of a reader, but I read all three books in like 2 weeks! So I'm really excited for August 2, when the fourth book comes out! I'll be getting it that day! I almost want to read the first three again before then, but I borrowed them to someone.
Well let me know if any of you have read the series and what you think of it! I can't get enough!
2 comments:
I just finished the series also! I read the first two then got sidetrack, so I reread the first two again then just finished the third. I can't wait for the forth also and the movie!! We are sad you guys won't be at the reunion, hope things are great with you and your cute boys!!
Maybe I should read those too, I have only heard good things about them. I love Bear Lake with little ones, it is perfect!!
Post a Comment