Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So here are some pictures of our home improvements! Keep in mind they aren't completely finished...
Our bedroom! New paint, and fan! I have some other things to hang up on the walls, but haven't done it yet!
The new microwave with new back splash tile.
Closer look at the tile. It's not grouted yet!
Our deck! I love spending time out here in the summer time, so does Payton. We still need to stain it though!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I really like your bedroom it is very cute! I also have a blog so if you want to check it out feel free.Your boys are getting so big.I forget Carson is the same age as Lora.Hope all is well!

Laura said...

You home looks awesome!! I love the deck. We need to redo ours in the next few years as well.

Brady and Jenna said...

Cute house! I'll be in Logan all weekend perhaps we could do lunch or something...