Monday, April 14, 2008

Beautiful weather!

Well today it has been 75 degress! I love it but it's really quite windy. We played outside for a little while. Payton loves being outside, but the back yard is under construction, and if I let him out front he has to be watched so he doesn't run in the road or get stolen or something. Anyway he doesn't get to be out as much as he might want. He keeps asking me for cookies, but we don't have any, so I guess I'll have to make some or go to the store. Got to get to dinner now, so until next time...

1 comment:

Schwab Family said...

Hey emily im glad i found you. Payton is getting so big and this is the first time i have seen carson. They are both so so Cute!!I hope you are doing well. When you are in Sv we should get together.