Well yesterday was a very busy day... I went to lunch with Jessica Gardner to Pita Pit! Yummy! They we went to Peerless to get some hair stuff. Then I had a doctor's appointment. And Carson cried the whole time because he was hungry. Then I went grocery shopping at Macey's. The kids were pretty good at the store, Carson slept the whole time and Payton drove the car in the shopping cart. After that I came home and made Navajo Tacos! They were really good, it was my first time making them.
Hillary, Levi, and Arie are here because Levi is hill climbing up Logan Canyon. Arie is so cute and Payton loves to hold her. He says "want to hold girl". It's so cute. He loves babies. And when she cries he says "what's the matter Arie?" I asked him do you want a baby brother or a baby sister next. He replies, "sister" which sounds like "siser". It's funny. Everytime Arie cries, Carson does too. They would just go back and forth, making eachother cry. Me and Hillary both said, I'm glad I don't have twins!! It would be so hard.
Well Payton wants me to take him to the park today so I better get going!
7 comments:
I love it when family comes to visit. Tell Jessica Hi from me next time you see her!!
I wish that I could take Callie to the park today...it snowed almost 3 inches last night.
Oh yuck, it's just been rainy here! I'll tell Jess you said hello! I like family visiting too! It's a break from the monotany of homemaker! Don't get me wrong I love staying home with my kids, it's just a nice break!
Hey Emily!
I saw you the other day in my parent's ward! You guys were there because your little sister was getting her baby blessed! I was going to say hi but you left before I could get over to you. Also I could have sworn that I saw you drive by me the other day at Wal-Mart!? Do you live in Logan?
By the way your little boys are way cute!
Yeah we live in Hyrum. So you might have seen me! Yeah we were in a hurry to leave because they were having a class in the chapel I think. And there was a lunch I had to go help my mom prepare for. Anyway, where do you guys live at in Logan?
We are in the USU Trailer Court. We really like it here and being able to have our own personal space! I was wondering, do you cut hair? I just recently had my hair cut and it doesn't look very good. I'm trying to find someone that will cut my hair, for a fair price.
Just let me know. Thanks!
yeah I could cut your hair. I'm just at home with my boys, so let me know when is a good time and we can set it up. let me know what is a fair price to you...?
Sounds great! I'll get in touch with you!
Post a Comment