Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday

Hello All! Well it's Sunday and we had to get up early to get to church at 9. I know it's not really that early for most people... but when you have two kids to get ready and me and Tod it takes a little longer! Last night I made Manicotti for the first time! It was really good. We had Ray and Joanna, Tod's brother and sister-in-law, over to eat with us and play games. We played Cranium! It was way fun, I've never played before last night! We won one and lost one! Anyway life is going really quite good. There are so many things I want to do to our house, but it all costs money and takes a lot of time. We hope to finnish our deck this spring and plant a garden. I wanted to plant a garden last summer but we didn't get to it, plus I was pregant and it would be hard work. Well I need to get making Sunday dinner! Later ;)

No comments: