Friday, March 14, 2008

Another day in the life of a Mom!

Well today it's finally Friday! YAY! The other night I tried to take some pictures of the boys it was so funny. In every picture Payton was making a funny face. Out of like 20 or 30 pictures I got one that was good of both of them. I also took some of Carson alone just after his bath. He is so cute! It's funny he can roll from his back to his belly, but he can't roll belly to back. So he gets so mad and starts crying just because he's stuck! I want him to learn to roll back but I can't just let him cry... it's so tough!

Payton is so funny... he thinks he can always get what ever he wants. Last night he went to bed at about 9;30 p.m. and slept until about midnight. Then he wouldn't go back to bed. He kept getting up and saying he wanted different things, a bottle, tissue, our bed, monkey, blanket, the door shut. He is so stubborn sometimes! I think he finnally went to sleep at like 4 or 5 a.m. He's got a mind of his own, for sure!

Well got to get some things done! Here are some of the pictures from my little photo session! . . .




1 comment:

emily said...

Payton looks so much like Tod. Isn't blogging fun. It's so addicting.