Well my back is finally feeling better! Yey! I took Payton and Carson to the park today, it's just around the corner! He loved it. They both like being outside, and the weather finally permitted! We also were able to play with the dogs, Dodge and Chevy. I wish the dogs hadn't distroyed the backyard this winter. There is so much crap and other stuff to pick up. We are going to do it this weekend. There is so much to do outside this spring. We're putting some sod down and we have to finnish our deck, and do the flowers and the garden! Hope we have the time!
I'm watching American Idol. I'm such a fan of it. I also love Dancing with the Stars! I would love to learn all those dances... I just know I would be good!lol! ;) Carson is crying, got to go!
3 comments:
ooh girl i am goona have to kick your kick your butt! are you kidding me that i pesk you to get a blog then you get one and not tell me?? should i take a hint? j/k but im adding you either way:) love ya! p.s. i am coming home next sunday for a week then going to moab with my fam.. hopefully i can see you
I am glad that your back is feeling better. It is never fun to hurt, especially when it is a back.
Em little did I know that you had a blog you stinker!! I'm sorry about last night, that was dumb! Oh well we will have to do something together soon! I love you to pieces!
Post a Comment