Hello everyone! It's been forever, I know! So we had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! We spent it here at home this year for the first time! Tod's brother Dustin works for UDOT and had to be on call to plow so they couldn't go all the way to Star Valley. So we decided to invite all of Tod's family here to our home. We had so much fun even though it was only for two nights! We ate yummy food, of course, played games, watched movies, and opened presents! The boys were so fun this year! They were so excited and so were me and Tod. I had a hard time going to sleep and even then I kept waking up, arg! I could swear I was like a 5 year old:)

Payton's Semi and Fork lift from Grandpa & Grandma Jenkins
He wouldn't stop playing with the Forklift it is RC!



1 comment:
Cute pics! I need to update my blog but its been so long I wouldnt know where to start. I think sadie looks really cute in the bottom picture.
Hillary
Post a Comment