Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Mary Kay Cyber Monday Sale!


Shop ONLINE with me, Never IN LINE!


My Cyber Monday sale starts at 12 am Nov 29th! TOMORROW! Take advantage of some sweet deals and holiday gift idea's! Stumped on what to get him or her? Ask me I have some great idea's for any budget!

With Thanksgiving this week, I just wanted to thank everyone who has supported my Mary Kay business this past year! I wouldn't be where I am with out you! My customers are not only my customers but my friends! I love you all! Don't miss out on this special!

If you would like to get some FREE PRODUCT and be entered in a $500 CASH drawing, be a hostess for me before December 14th! Ask me for more information!

Love and Happy Holidays!

The DEAL'S:

Shop and order on my Mary Kay website on Monday, November 29th and receive a 15% discount! Free Gift wrapping! Free Shipping on orders over $40! Gift Certificates also available!

Check out these price point deals!

$2.50-$39......15% discount
$40-$59.........15% discount and Free Gift*
$60-$79.........15% discount, Free Gift*, and $5 Free Product**
$80-$99.........15% discount, Free Gift*, and $10 Free Product**
$100-up.........15% discount, Free Gift*, and $30 Free Product**

You will be notified of final total before being charged!
Orders must be submitted by midnight 11/29/2010.
Offers valid only on my Personal Mary Kay website.
*Differs by company supply , a $10 value!
**You get to choose! Can not be taken off final total! Use it now or later!

Need help deciding? I'd love to help! Call, text, or email me!

Emily Jenkins
ejenkins49@marykay.com
(435) 890-2672
Visit my website at www.marykay.com/ejenkins49

No comments: