Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Family Photos!

Here are our latest family photos! We went to Hyrum Dam and I took some pictures, thank you timer! Then, we went with Tod's brother and went up Blacksmith's Fork, here in Hyrum. Hope you like them! (Sorry there are a lot of them...)



Payton, Carson and Tia, the three Jenkins' grandkids!

Tia is Ray and Joanna's little girl (Tod's brother)!







Here is one of Ray and Joanna and Tia! Their pictures turned out really good too!

4 comments:

Gardiner said...

YAHOO!!! Cute family pictures! Love them! I'm so glad that you guys don't have to move. Love you!

Francis Family said...

Way cute pictures! Your family is so adorable!! How fun!

Adam and Rachel said...

Wow, your family pictures turned out sooo good! I can't believe how beautiful the background is, it looks like a postcard or something!

That would be so fun if you could come down for the election party! It's more like a get together anyway, but of course you can bring your boys!! I am going to attempt to put mine to bed, but with how they've been sleeping lately, it probably won't happen! But great then they'll have someone to play with! Let me know!

The Lyons Family said...

Such cute family pictures. We have to do that in a couple weeks too. Love the brown!!