I guess I’ll join the bandwagon! Here is my take at 101 Things About Me. I definitely got a kick out of all the other's I've read.
1. I love my husband! He’s my best friend.
2. People think Tod is really quiet and wonder if he talks to me…of course he does.
3. My two boys are my life. Payton, 3, and Carson, 1.
4. Sometimes I look at how cute Carson is and I just want to squeeze him.
5. Payton makes me laugh every day with how well he talks and how he says things.
6. I call my Mom just about every day! She’s my other best friend.
7. My side of the family is crazy and there is always drama. But I love them.
8. I hate my nose.
9. I love to cook, most of the time.
10. I hate to see my kids cry or get hurt.
11. But I laugh really hard every time I come in the kitchen and the chandelier is swinging, and I know that Tod has just hit his head on it, probably for the twentieth time.
12. Payton loves Thomas the Train, but I’m so sick of it!
13. I wonder when Carson will every say Mommy or Daddy.
14. I love to watch HGTV! Sometimes there are really good ideas, but sometimes they are horrible makeovers.
15. I would love to go on one or those home improvement/redecorating shows!
16. I am a cosmetologist, but I don’t think I look like one.
17. I had a love/hate relationship with going to beauty school.
18. Payton, my first little boy, was born at 28 weeks. Three months early, by c-section
19. As a result, we stayed at Primary Children’s Medical Center for three months!
20. Also as a result, I had to get shots every week in the butt/hip when I was pregnant with Carson.
21. Sometimes I wish I could have had my kids the natural way instead of a c-section. Although I still would have had an epidural!
22. I think mom’s who have had a baby natural are awesome!
23. Sometime’s I just need to get away!
24. I love to buy new clothes, although I rarely get to.
25. I love to buy stuff for my house. I love to decorate it and wish I could spend a lot of money to do it!
26. I wish I was as crafty and as cool and as good of a cook as my Mom is.
27. I love it when people compliment me on my cooking.
28. I also love it when people say how do you keep your house so clean with two little boys. The answer: I cleaned just before you came…
29. Someday I want a shower with two shower heads and one in the ceiling.
30. I wish Payton wasn’t so stubborn about being potty trained.
31. I’m very tired of having two kids in diapers.
32. I want to have another baby right now. A girl hopefully.
33. Someday Tod and I will build our dream home in Star Valley, on our lot that’s in Auburn.
34. I was a cheerleader in high school and also was an instructor for Universal Cheerleaders Association.
35. I wish I could tumble. I just know I would have been good at it!!!
36. My kids are going to be in tumbling.
37. I wish I would have stuck to piano lessons. I wish I could play better. I can play the right hand pretty good.
38. I hate throwing up, and when I’m pregnant I throw up like twice daily…
39. One time I threw up a Costa Vida burrito. It was disgusting and I couldn’t eat them for a long time.
40. I love Costa Vida and Café Rio. I especially love the sweet pork or pork Barbacoa salads with their really yummy ranch dressing. I wonder if you can buy it buy the bottle??
41. I have to wash my hands so many times a day, and I hate when my skin gets dry.
42. I sweep the floor three times a day. If not the whole floor, at least under and around the table and high chair.
43. I want a hot tub or a jetted bath tub, or both.
44. I laugh really hard at America’s Funniest Home Videos, and Tod makes fun of me for it, and thinks I’m weird.
45. I want to finish college someday for teaching or graphic design, or both.
46. I’ll miss living in Logan.
47. I love breastfeeding. I love to make Carson laugh when he’s nursing. He’s so cute.
48. I’m ready to stop breastfeeding, but I don’t want Carson to have a bottle.
49. I really love my in-law’s and the rest of Tod’s family.
50. I love to laugh and talk with my mom and brothers and sisters. Tod gets board.
51. I once asked my mom what an LMNOP was, from the alphabet.
52. Our pets are all named after vehicles. Dodge our chocolate lab, Chevy our beagle, and Diesel our kitty (all males).
53. Someday we want to get a female white lab and name it Dakota.
54. I love to go on picnic’s!
55. We want to get a mini van and we never thought that would happen.
56. I can only have four kids, because of my c-sections and thin uterus. (Doctor’s Orders)
57. It makes me sad to think about #56. But we can always adopt…
58. Sometimes I wish I knew stuff about how to fix cars and want to go to school for it.
59. I wish I was skinnier, and I get really pumped up to work out, and I do for a while, but then I quit.
60. I wish I was prettier and had long hair.
61. Sometimes I wish I could double myself just so I could cut my own hair the way I want.
62. Speaking of #61 I’ll never go to Great Clips again. That was a terrible idea!
63. I miss hanging out with my girlfriends from High School and laughing our heads off.
64. I miss the days of H.S when all you had to worry about was what you were going to do that weekend and studying for a test.
65. Although I love being a mom and a wife, there is a lot more stress and things to think and worry about.
66. I love that Tod is so handy! He can fix just about anything around the house and does a good job too!
67. I wish I could go to the temple more.
68. I don’t want to get old.
69. I miss our ranch, and the trout ranch, I was so tan!
70. Lately I love eating Graham crackers and milk.
71. I hate when my bed isn’t made. It makes the whole room look messy.
72. I worry about how my house smells. I, of course, always want it to smell great!
73. Currently, my bathroom is decorated in Ducks and I want to change it, but don’t know what to do.
74. My favorite color is Pink!
75. Sprite and 7-UP makes me think of being sick, so I can’t drink it unless I’m sick.
76. I love to do hair, but I am always scared if people will like it when I’m done.
77. I wish I had a DVR. Hopefully we’ll get one soon.
78. I love to watch Payton play and interact with other kids. He’s so funny.
79. Just now he was smiling while watching Piglet’s Big Adventure. I love it! He also laughs at things on T.V. and it’s so cute.
80. Watching Carson learn to walk has been so fun.
81. I’m addicted to my night time T.V. shows. They include: Grey’s Anatomy, Prison Break, Dancing with the Stars, Desperate Housewives, Brother’s and Sisters, Ugly Betty, Life, So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol, House, Sarah Connor Chronicles, 24, and Lost.
82. Good thing they aren’t all on at the same time or during the same season. That’s why I wish I had a DVR!
83. I love having girls night!
84. I love going to the movies, but rarely get to. It’s hard to find a babysitter…
85. Bowling is so fun, but I’m horrible at it.
86. We almost bought a boat this summer, then they guy decided not to sell it, that he wanted to keep it.
87. I worked at Western Wats for 6 weeks, and hated it.
88. We love going home to S.V. but sometimes I wish we lived there again.
89. We love having cookouts, we’ll miss our deck.
90. I love the fall, and this time of year I’m really glad it’s cooling down.
91. I was born in Oregon, and Tod has never seen the ocean.
92. I want to go to Hawaii someday soon.
93. I’ve never flown on a big airplane. I did when I was like two, but I don’t remember.
94. I’m afraid of heights.
95. I’m not as gutsy as I used to be. I have jumped off the third platform at lava hot springs, but Tod doesn’t believe me, because I won’t do it now. Jesika is my witness!
96. I’ve only had one other boyfriend besides Tod.
97. Tod and I only dated 10 days before we were engaged. And got married two months later, and we’re still going strong.
98. I’m so glad I will be with my family for eternity.
99. I attended the University of Wyoming for one semester, then I got married and went to Cosmetology school. I graduated in April 2006.
100. We’ve moved 6 times since we’ve been married, and we’ll move more times I’m sure!
101. Cheesecake is my favorite dessert! That was a random #101. Oh well.
Hope you enjoyed this. If you have read this, now you have to make a list, if you haven’t already.
2 comments:
Yeah! I loved it! I'll swear to my grave that you jumped off the third platform! That was the only time I dared to as well! HA HA!! That was a fun trip!
Fun, I love your list it was fun to learn more things about you!
Post a Comment