
Here is a link for more pictures of Evanston! http://jonrick.smugmug.com/popular/2/5926714_vPpuz#50180839_gjxTq
Well we've decided to take the job in Evanston, WY for Elkhorn Construction! It should be good for us. At least we are praying that it will be. I'm going Monday to get an apartment and we'll try to rent out our house. We have already had a few calls on it...it will be a relief to get it rented. (If you know of anyone that needs a place let us know.) Then we'll try and sell it in a year or when we're ready to buy a new home. Wish us good luck! If any of you know much about Evanston, WY let us know asap! Thanks!

5 comments:
Congratulations! I assume it's a good thing otherwise you probably wouldn't be doing it. Moving is fun and scary, good luck. By the way, your boys are getting so big and so cute!
That is awesome!! Evanston shouldn't be too bad. All I have ever been there really was for high school sports, so I don't know much more than the school there.
Congratulations, but I don't like it when people move away from me! It's not like I am calling you all the time to hang out, but I could! Good luck, and I'm sure you will have a great time in Evanston.
Good luck with the move! Hey I know Natalie (Spaulding) Dana now lives in Evanston if you are looking for a friend. If you need a number I probably could get one.I hope everything goes good with the move!
Thanks:) Oh your family is so stinkin cute!! Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment