Friday, May 9, 2008

From Salt Lake City

Hello all, we're here in Salt Lake City. Carson had his appointment to get his stent tube taken out, so we decided to make a night of it. We are staying one night, we went swimming and now we're just hanging out in the hotel! Payton loved to swim, although he was a little hesitant at first. Carson sat in the stoller and just watched us, playing with toys! He's so cute, he couldn't get in the water because of his surgery! Carson's appointment was so fast, he cut the stitch, pulled out the tube, and said come back in 4 weeks! Carson hardly made a sound! He's a tough little guy. He cries the most when Payton will steal a toy from him. He let out a cry like he got hurt really bad, but he just wants his toy back!

Well tomorrow we are going to a car auction, we hope to find something to sell to make some money! We want to eventually get a van! yay! Our dream car, okay just kidding! But it really does make sence with gas prices and more room! Well I have a headache, from watching this Jazz game, j/k! Looks like they might win this one!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I am glad that everything went well. And fun that you guys stayed down there!! We sure love our minivan, it is so nice to have space and better gas mileage.

Brady and Jenna said...

I'm glad things are going better, but not glad that i didn't have any idea about what's going on. What's up??? I feel bad that I didn't do something for you. Hope things are ok

tod_emily said...

Hey Jenna, it's okay that you didn't know! You didn't need to do anything for me either. Let's do lunch next time you're up in Logan, so we can talk! Carson is doing just fine too!