Well it's been a while since we've posted, been too busy I guess! We are all doing great! So here is a great last minute gift idea! Mary Kay Gift Certificates! Here are some specials I'm running until Christmas!! I have product on hand here in Hyrum and will be going to Star Valley the 23rd or 24th for gifts to deliver up there!
* Gift with $40 purchase or more
* MK brush sets for $30 (reg. $48) with make-up class in Logan on Dec 19th, light lunch included!
* Buy $25 gift certificate get $5 free product
* Buy $50 gift certificate get $10 free product
* Buy $75 gift certificate get $15 free product
* Buy $100 gift certificate get $20 free product
* Miracle sets for $100 (reg. $114) still get $20 free product!
Free gift wrapping, shipping or delivery, facial, and color consultation!
I accept cash, check, and the four major credit/debit cards!
Let me know by email, website, text, call, or post!
Emily Jenkins
(435) 890-2672
ejenkins49@marykay.com
www.marykay.com/ejenkins49
No comments:
Post a Comment