This is again an older post but I was waiting to post pictures. She is bigger now and weighs 50 pounds!

This is our new puppy, Sadie. We got her from a family that couldn't keep her because they were allergic. I know you are probably thinking don't you already have two dogs? And the answer is yes we do! But we have found a good home for Chevy to go live at. He will be going to a horse ranch with kids and other neighbor dogs to play with. He is a good dog and is so good with the boys and we love him but he needs room to run and roam. He is getting so fat and every time he gets out of the yard he runs away for an hour or two and he apparently doesn't know his name at that point. And we've given up chasing after him. He did a lot better living in S.V. where he could run! It will be good for him. He will surely be missed!


So Sadie will be a house dog. We feel like she will get the attention a dog needs when she's in the house. She is getting better at being potty trained but still had accidents. I have to keep an eye on her at all times. Anyway she is really fun and cute, although I was a little standoffish at first, and I really like her now! This is Tod's dog by the way! He's the one who wanted her so bad! Which it's usually me. She plays with the kids and they love her already!

This is Sadie playing with Chevy before he went to a new home.
No comments:
Post a Comment