This is just after Carson's first full hair cut. I have trimmed above his ears before, but not his whole head. He did a really good job sitting there, I was really surprised! He did get a bath afterward, and for being so good, some chocolate! (see our Christmas post for some before pictures.) Also we were in the process of taking down the Christmas tree in the background. :)
2 comments:
Yay for his first hair cut!!! He looks cute! Lava was fun...we actually saw luke brown there. It was fun
I think It is so CUTE!! The picture you TXT me was hard to see. It's so cute I Can't believe he was so good! WEll I can't wait to come down! P.S. It would be awsome if you could put blonde in my hair again my roots are bad! I feel bad b/c I swear eveytime I see you I ask you!So you don't have to if you don't want to!
Post a Comment