Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh No!

Yeah, this is what I woke up to today! The culprit....Diesel our cat! So needless to say I pretty much have to redecorate the Christmas tree, it's a mess! I love our kitty but he is a pain sometimes.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Kilroys said...

Oh my Heck THat sucks!!!!Yesterday I was talking to Trevor saying I wanted a cat but levi wouldn't let me, but maybe I dont!l0l :(

The Lyons Family said...

That sucks so bad. If that happened to me it would be bye bye cat!!

Jullie said...

Dang that sucks. Now you have to start from the beginning again because the lights won't go back in the right place and it will never look the same. I had that happen three years ago with my fifteen foot tree. Needless to say I didn't redecorate. I hope nothing was broke!!

Gardiner said...

Emily, that cat of yours is nuts! Everytime I am over there he is like bouncing around off the walls, climbing in your window blinds! HA HA!

Brady and Jenna said...

You are kidding me! That sucks, but is very funny! Good memories...